Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

Bosses w/ keys too hard

Waaayyyy too hard to beat a boss with the key. You should seriously slow the faces down or something, it took me forever, and I still couldn't beat the third one.

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

THAT WAS FUCKING RATARDED BUT I LOVED IT.

SHIT.

Space Pips Space Pips

Fun buuuuuut

It is fun, but it gets way too hard, way too fast. I tried a lo, and I can only play for about two or three minutes before it gets too hard to be fun.

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

The jump sucks

Just the general gravity of the game is hard to control. Especially the first level with the upward wind and stuff. If you hit a wall in the middle of a jump you fall back down, and it's annoying having to start over the lvel 12 times trying to land right when you can't see the platform you're trying to hit. And it sucks trying to do a long jump while running but you do stupid duck in the middle of your running which stalls your momentum.

Other than that the system kicks ass. just the jumping what sucks.

Corpsey's Christmas Feast Corpsey's Christmas Feast

Hahaha

Pretty fun but not a lot of variety. By level 15 I kind of had a head ache.

Loved the music tho.

You should make a second one for next year where the power ups a more abundant, and you can actually shoot stuff, and maybe if you, say, hypothetically, got all the elves on one level, you get something extra or somethin, I dunno. Just a thought.

GGG Deluxe GGG Deluxe

YEAH!

Awe Man! I made number 5 on the high score, but it didn't submit it. Oh well. Sweet game anyway.

Z FORCE Z FORCE

sjdhud

Nice game, but it's really hard.

head / upperbody tutorial head / upperbody tutorial

An anime person's biceps don't overlap their chest. And the human waste is generally larger than the width of the head.

Collection 1 Collection 1

I got 2145!

Then I quit. I wish he would move faster. But I loved this game even so.

Tropzilla 1 Tropzilla 1

sfgsrgsrgtse

MAKE THE FIRE FASTER!

Besides that, that was neat. Make one where you get to kill people besides clocks.

Tropicana responds:

again check out my other tropzilla game this is only clairifcation